User Interface designer is responsible for crafting and improving websites and mobile app experience across our digital ecosystem.
What will you be doing?
- Design mobile and web interfaces following the brand guideline
- Collaborate with key project team members, including user experience designers, product owners, and technology leads to craft visual designs and assets
- Transform ideas, business opportunities, research, and creative vision that provide clear, usable, useful, and desirable outcomes for users
Who are we looking for?
- Must have 3 years of digital design experience in either product-related or agency environments crafting consumer-facing applications, websites, and mobile experiences
- Familiar using Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD or any similar application
- Strong skills in documentation including annotations, prototypes, functional specifications
- Strong communication and presentation skills in English
- Effectively act on internal feedback, user testing results, and findings to iterate designs that deliver more value for the user and business
- Ability to work with development teams to ensure design delivery meets high-quality standards
- Experience with user journey mapping, research, and usability testing is a plus
- To help you stay energized, engaged and inspired, we offer a wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and Flexible Time Off (FTO) so you can relax, recharge and be there for the people you care about.