We are seeking for our British partner a highly skilled UI developer to integrate an agile team of highly motivated professionals dedicated to improving current production software and developing new features using the most adequate design patterns and technologies available in the market. You will be able to experience and develop the elegant world of online sports betting and casinos.
What we are looking for:
- We are looking for a talented UI web developer with good knowledge of UX design and an understanding of the full stack of web development with mobile-first design principles.
- You will be a natural at understanding human-computer interaction design (HCID), using your creative skills and experience to come up with smart solutions to improve our applications UI. You will be working with CSS (SCSS) AND HTML and occasionally might require working with some React and/or Ruby on Rails.
What to expect:
- We use the latest web standards in the technologies we use and are dedicated to building web applications that are intuitive, scalable and perform well on all devices.
- The role includes collaborating with experienced designers and software engineers to iterate on the design and implementation of our products across multiple platforms and devices. Ensuring best performance principles and Web Core Vitals scores.
- Warrant development of new features from start to finish.
- Create and maintain the quality of the software using best practices in a continuous integration and delivery environment.
- Rewrite, refactor and improve old code.
- Tackle challenges and find simple and elegant solutions to them.
- Understand and communicate technical strategies within the team
- Provide detailed estimates and report on progress..
What we offer:
- Awesome workspace environment, including new office
- You choose the dates of your bank holidays
- Work with people all over the world in a multi-cultural environment
- AXA healthcare insurance from the very first day of employment
- Cafeteria net 40.500 HUF / month – after the first 3 fully completed month
- The first 10 days of the sick leave is paid fully in 100%
- Opportunity to take only a half-day (4 hours) day off
- Core time between 10-16 and flexible besides that
- Unlimited subscription for Udemy and opportunity of participating in conferences and trainings
- English lesson during working hours with a British teacher
- REMOTE OPTION!
- Possibility to relocation!
- Salary range Gross 800 000-1.4M Huf/month