Our client is a international company, who is making safety softwares and hardwares. They are based in the UK, but you can find them all around the world. Now they are looking for a Threat Researcher for their Budapest office.
- Participate in or lead research efforts within a particular threat research area
- Conduct research and analysis of a variety of different malware families and threats
- Produce high-quality proactive protection against Windows malware and applications
- Identify opportunity for and contribute to articles and/or whitepapers on research.
- Develop tools, workflow and/or systems improvements
- Bachelor degree in Computer Software (or equivalent)
- Reverse engineering
- Knowledge of Windows malware (or other malwares)
- Expertise in particular threat type or detection technology
- Solid english knowledge
- Contributing to published technical / whitepapers
- Data mining experience
- Knowledge of a scripting language, such as Python or Perl