Our client is a leader in the vehicle communication / automotive field. Their mission is to raise/improve traffic safety and efficiency on the road. Now, they are looking for a Test Automation Engineer, who practiced web technologies. The office is in the downtown area of Budapest, but currently they are working form home.
- End-to-end testing of their complex web applications
- Planning and establishing scalable test framework for web applications
- Planning, documentation and implementation of automated test cases
- Running automated regression test sets, analyzing and reporting the results
- Creating and handling bug reports, problem-solving
- At least 3 years of experience in Java
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Experience in web application test automation framework (e.g. Selenium)
- Experience in end-to-end testing of web applications.
- Understanding of network systems and internet protocols.
- Experience in Web service technologies (e.g. Microservices, SOAP, XML, REST, Web Sockets, etc.)
- Great communication skills in Hungarian and English
- Experience in databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB, etc.)
- Web maps and related technologies (e.g. Google Maps, Mapbox, Open Street Map, LeafletJS, etc.)
- Linux or Unix experience.
- ISTQB certificate
What they offer
- Opportunity to grow professionally in a dynamic working environment
- A long-term career opportunity in building a Budapest based tech company rapidly growing to the global markets (EU, US, Asia)
- Flexible working hours
- Steady work in a cooperative and friendly team
- Competitive salary
- Cafeteria and Private health insurance