We are seeking a skilled and motivated Test Automation and Manual Test Backend Engineer to join our dynamic team. This position offers an exciting opportunity to work on testing web and mobile applications, as well as backend systems. The position is based in Vienna, Austria, with the opportunity for remote work three days a week. If you are passionate about ensuring the quality of software applications and have the necessary skills and knowledge, we invite you to apply for this exciting opportunity.
- Conducting manual and automated tests for web and mobile applications, as well as backend systems.
- Identifying and selecting test cases for automation.
- Deriving logical and concrete test cases from specifications, such as process models and use case models, using common test design methods.
- Scripting and implementing selected test cases.
- Documenting test results and providing support in creating test reports and optimizing the test design.
- Evaluating, analyzing, and tracking errors or deviations.
- Participating in monitoring activities.
- Assisting in the development and optimization of the test automation architecture and frameworks.
- Administering test environments, test data, and test tools.
- Familiarity with frameworks/technologies like Selenium, Selenide, Appium, and JUnit.
- Experience working with databases, particularly PostgreSQL and MySQL.
- Knowledge of development tools such as IntelliJ and Eclipse.
- ISTQB Certified Tester – Foundation Level.
- At least B2 level German knowledge
Nice to have
- Familiarity with Jira, Confluence, Kibana, Grafana, Jenkins, GIT, Postman/SoapUI, Cucumber & Gherkin.
- Fluency in the German language.