Inside a functional domain of the Digital Technology organization focusing on Manufacturing Executions Systems Projects, this position leverages deep process/domain expertise and partners with process owners and the technical development team. You will influence key stakeholders in design and planning decisions and drive the development of products. This role combines the business vision with technical feasibility to convert business needs into functional specifications/user stories. You will work with stakeholders to prioritize needs and provide inputs to the strategic roadmap for the product. You will have to coordinate the work of diverse teams to deliver on outcomes. You will focus on execution for the duration of a product release.
Work scope will include activities like defining features backlog and requirements, manage technical project documentation, work with technical team to the initiative to ensure outcomes delivery on time, within scope, budget and quality
- Your priority is seamless integration and alignment of perspectives from a broad set of stakeholders Business Partners, Product Managers, Developers and technical experts. In this role, you will
- work closely with product team and functional team to align and adapt product roadmap & business priorities
- Own the project roadmap and releases by prioritizing continuously in accordance with the understanding and validation of problems and needs and in line with products constrains.
- Accountable for the end user high level adoption of the solution.
- Engage frequently with the customer team facilitate discussions, provide clarification, story acceptance and refinement, testing and validation contributes to process design activities and decisions
- Collaborate with UX in design decisions, demonstrating deep understanding of technology stack and impact on final product
- Demonstrate superior persuasion and influencing skills that ensure alignment between customer, product manager and development team.
- A Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or similar,
- A minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Fluent English, French is a plus
- Demonstrated ability to understand functional requirement and translate into technical requirements to meet expectations of both business partner and development team. Track project outcomes versus business expectations
- Demonstrates the initiative to explore alternate technology and approaches to solving problems.
- Demonstrate expert level skill in problem decomposition and ability to navigate through ambiguity
- Skilled in breaking down problems, documenting problem statements and estimating efforts
- Skilled in negotiation to align stakeholders and communicate a single synthesized perspective to the product team. Balances value propositions for competing stakeholders.
- Demonstrates knowledge of the competitive environment
- Demonstrates curiosity of investigating and testing new technologies in the market, scope MVPs, and to bring market timing decisions to the team
- Define execution plan and approach based on project scope, expected timeline and available budget/resources.
- Ensures project/program management processes and practices are followed.
- Manage project risks, scope changes and other non-standard events throughout the life of the project Manage stakeholder communication and progress reporting
- Manage the financials related to the projects,
- Ability to identify and Manage projects correlations and common components within the projects
Technical expertise and Personal attributes
- Has the ability to break down problems and estimate time for development tasks, preferably in an Agile manner – being able to assign appropriate story points to requirements.
- Strong knowledge of Analysis and Design, Software Design Patterns and coding principles
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with multi-cultural and remote teams often comprising of members of separate organizations to coordinate day-to-day execution as per outlined plan.
- Ensure product management processes and practices are followed.
- Demonstrated experience working in Agile environment.
- Demonstrates clarity of thinking to work through limited information and vague problem definitions.
- Continuous improvement mindset
- Familiar with Agile & lean environment
- Influences through others builds direct and behind the scenes support for ideas
- Proactively identifies and removes project obstacles or barriers on behalf of the team
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to interface with functional and technical teams.