We are looking for experienced Tech Lead Mobile Engineer to join our technology team in Hungary.
- Your main task will be to lead the development of our mobile applications both on Android and iOS, be able to make decisions on the strategical and architectural questions of our mobile tech stack and guide the other mobile engineers of the team.
- Take ownership of the task you are given is essential just as keep and continuously revise our coding standards and help other engineers to do the same. We expect you to be a valuable member or the team and also set an example for others – both at a personal and professional level, representing the mobile development among the engineers of other areas and products.
- Extensive experience working on commercial software development in Swift UI and/or Jetpack Compose
- Firm understanding of software development principles, capabilities, and limitations of mobile platforms
- Passion for mobile development. We would love to hear about apps you’ve developed.
- Understanding and exposure to integrating REST API endpoints
- Strong experience and understanding of industry standard mobile accessibility
- Experience in full development life cycle; design, coding, test, build, QA, deployment, and maintenance
- Exposure to the DevOps model
- Experience in Lean and Agile environments and understanding of principles behind methodologies such as: BDD, ATDD and TDD
- A strong team player with the ability to influence and lead stakeholders when necessary
- Demonstrable ability to self-manage, be proactive, take ownership, build relationships, and drive solutions through from inception to production
- Good understanding of OO programming, SOLID principles and Clean Code
- Knowledge of web standards and modern browsers (HTML5, CSS)
- Solid understanding of the full web technology stack (e.g. HTTP, cookies, asset loading, caching, REST)
- Passion for clean, maintainable code
- Ability to meet deadlines, work within an international environment, exchange knowledge with colleagues, and be up-to-date with new trends
- Ability to analyze and solve programming tasks independently and proactively
- Active English language knowledge
Nice to have
- Experience architecting complex mobile applications
- Knowledge of test automation of mobile applications
- Kotlin Multiplatform experience
- Swift UI experience
- Jetpack Compose experience
- CI/CD experience (e.g. Bitrise)
- Google Cloud experience