We are looking for a strong developer for a Foundational Services team with C++ skills. You will be exposed to different components and technologies across the Foundational Services landscape.
We encourage our developers to be involved from inception of projects, understand requirements, architect, develop, deploy, and maintain applications. Typically they work in a multi-disciplinary squad(Agile) which involves partnering with program and product managers to expand product offering based on business demands.
- range from CI/CD pipelines in Azure, integration of components in Kubernetes, migration to docker upgrading core libraries for new features, providing first class support for core-libraries in all languages, providing production support to the operational teams.
- At least 3+ years of experience with strong understanding of SDLC and C++17
- Good communications skills, proven track record of working well in a team both locally and globally
- Understand design patterns, you are able to work with people on projects across the globe
- Some experience supporting applications in production
- Experience in Agile methodology
- Golang language experience is plus
- useful skills gRPC, protobuf, Kafka, consul, Vault, Azure, Kubernetes, Docker, Envoy, ODBC
What we offer
- Wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and flexible time off so you can relax, recharge
- Possibility of hybrid working (2 days with office work)
- Unlimited number of paid holidays above the legally eligible quota (to be discussed with the manager)
- Working Saturdays are given as a holiday
- Four weeks of paternity leave
- Two fully paid volunteering days
- Company organized volunteering opportunities