We are looking for a Sr. Systems Software Engineer with relevant experience and strong English knowledge. Our partner is a leading american-based company in medical technologies and digital solutions. They are enabling their clients to make faster, more informed decisions with smart tools, data, analytics, apps and services.
Oversee the mapping of data sources, data movement, interfaces, and analytics, with the goal of ensuring data quality within PLM Systems. Work on highly complex projects that require in-depth domain knowledge in two or more specialized design areas (Oracle/ ALM/ PLM). Contributes to the development of project and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across multiple team.
- Leads and coordinates the domain technical and business discussions relative to future design direction across multiple teams or complex product line.
- Analyzes enterprise tools designs and develops a road map along with an implementation plan around PLM and MDM platforms.
- Reviews and/or analyzes and develops design at domain level and across multiple teams.
- Participates in the EA business-wide and domain governance model.
- Leads the research and evaluation of emerging technology, industry and market trends to assist in project development and/or operational support activities to for multiple teams or complex scenarios.
- Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout the domain.
- Contribute to the development of software and data delivery platforms that are service-oriented with reusable components across teams (multiple teams) that can be orchestrated together into different methods for different businesses.
- Provide leadership, technology guidance and mentor others throughout the domain.
- Able to partner with business leaders to align projects with business goals and needs.
- Able to recommend allocation of budget to meet design initiatives critical to business/mission success and develop the business case for approval.
- Must be hands-on to be able to build POCs using emerging technologies and stabled hardened design patterns to be design enterprise class applications.
- Able to participate in enterprise strategy development, including environmental analysis, opportunity identification, value cases and business innovation portfolio development.
- Experience in working with enterprise platforms around ALM and PLM.
- Experience in working with Micro services, SOA, Big Data systems (Hadoop etc.), Enterprise Search tools (Elastic Search, Solr) Cloud Technologies, & DevOps.
- Collaborate with the business function to address data related problems in regards to systems integration and product structure.
- Bachelors Degree in Computer Science or STEM Majors (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math) with significant experience
- 5+ years relevant experience
- strong experience with python
- Participates in domain technical and business discussions relative to future design direction aligning with business goals.
- Gathers and analyzes data, develop design for the requirements at project level, aligning design requirements with software development strategy.
- Reviews exceptions and makes recommendations to the standards at a domain level.
- Demonstrate knowledge of business structure (P&Ls) and the interplay of functions to support business goals demonstrate knowledge of the business products, key processes, suppliers, customers and market/competitors.
- Collaborates with project management on reporting project status, issues, risks and benefits.
- Recommends allocation of budget to meet product initiatives critical to business/mission success. Develops the business case for approval.
- Provides leadership, technology guidance and mentors others throughout their domain. Define the skills, competencies in the skills and talents for the team members.
- Facilitates dialogues that produce new perspectives and trigger recommendations for substantial innovative / enhancements, and analysis of consequences.
- Influences through others. Uses experts or other third parties to influence. Builds direct and behind the scenes support for ideas, uses chains of indirect influence.
- Challenges conventional thinking and traditional ways of operating and invites stakeholders to identify issues and opportunities.
- Takes a holistic systems perspective. Envisions, compares multiple potential long-range enterprise-wide futures. Empathizes with multiple points of view.
What we offer:
- Additional benefits (Bonus, Healthcare).
- Felxible home office (home office at least 3 days/week).
- Great international work environment.
- Professional development.
- Development opportunities