Our fin-tech partner with 12 years experience in the field of fraud prevention in the airline and payments industry is looking for an SQL Developer into their new office in Budapest. The company is providing a platform which improves the sustainability of the card payment ecosystem, matching banking and merchant information, and create timely, accurate and insightful insights for various stakeholders in the payment eco-system.
- The Actuary Data team creates software solutions that help find and link exposure. You will be inventing/building and improving data pipelines, linking and correcting banking data. In addition, you will also be checking the work of your colleagues and help in the process of new software creation.
- Excellent T-SQL skills
- Reviewing and auditing data is a piece of cake for you.
- Database modelling
- Database administration
- Able to work independently
It is a pluss:
- Experience in optimizing the code performance
- Academic background in computer science
- MS Azure DevOps
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Become part of a young and eager team
- A lot of freedom and responsibilities to solve problems
- Coaching and trainings to enhance your skills
- Overall great vibes
- Home office days 3 days/week in long term