Our Client is a growing, technology based, telecommunication provider to the UK business market. We are looking for a Software Test Engineer in our international partners team to Budapest with high salary and Home-Office oppurtunity (maximum 1 day/week of office work) .
Your task would be 70% automated testing and 30% manual testing. They use selenium and later you will also need to learn Java. You must have strong English language skills, Manual and Automated testing experience fill the position. SQL Experience (TSQL) is an advantage. The selection process is 2 rounds, online.
- Manual and Automated testing experience
- Strong English knowledge both oral and written
- Ability to monitor and understand the health of the live environment through the use of tools such as Dynatrace and Google Analytics
- Ability to build strong relationships across the business, not just the immediate team.
- Confidence and ability to hold developers to task when needed
- Execution of manual and automated test suites (including their design and creation).
- Creation and execution of load/stress/soak testing.
- An instinct to look for and find unhappy day scenarios such as underlying platforms not being available or performant.
- Behaviour analysis Understanding how traffic patterns form during day to day operations and also during unusual events.
- Capable of producing detailed test plans, cases and reporting (that may be client facing where necessary).
- Understanding of and participation in agile processes and methods.
- Investigation and replication of issues.
- Issue logging and defect tracking (we use Jira here).
- Continual contribution to improvements of the test process with an ongoing understanding of how the wider industry is evolving.
- An eye for detail and an understanding of usability testing, not just functional.
- Participation of interviewing and assessing candidates.
Nice to have
- ISEB/ISTQB certification
What we offer in return
- High salary
- Generous remuneration package which will depend upon your experience.
- 10% performance related bonus
- Very exciting projects
- Home-office oppurtunity (maximum 1 day/week of office work)
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background