Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
Our client has more than 40 years of research and development in the field of gambling systems made our company a worldwide leading supplier of gambling products.
- Software development (analysis, design, implementation, integration) in the area of lottery systems in cooperation with developers of other components
- Maintenance, support and assistance in test and operation of the system
- Taking responsibility for the assigned software components
- Working according to company development processes (ISO9000, Scrum/Kanban, SAFE4)
- Continuous improvement of development environment and processes
- Graduate of a technical college or university
- Minimum 2 years of software development experience in full time job
- Java, Oracle database and PL/SQL(stored procedures)
- Java EE, Weblogic, Linux
- Exciting projects with more complex solutions
- Economically stable and growing enterprise in a high-tech environment
- Excellent working atmosphere
- Competitive remuneration package (fixed 13th and 14th month salary, cafeteria and etc.)