Our client is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney. They build scalable and flexible systems that streamline business operations.
- Strong English knowledge, both oral and written
- 3+ years of experience in functional programming
- Strong hands-on, software engineering on large-scale projects proficient in one or more functional programming languages e.g. Scala, Haskell, F#, ideally in a production environment.
- Demonstrated experience in a quantitative or highly technical role and/or industry.
- Demonstrated experience successfully collaborating with others in a dynamic, fast-paced, pressured environment.
- Capable of taking an abstract idea and turning it into
- a strategic, pragmatic solution in code.
- Ability to effectively summarize and present findings to senior level executives
- Excellent computer science fundamentals command of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns with ability to fluently translate them into working, elegant code.
- Skilled in leading and working within an Agile environment, including participation in daily scrum meetings, backlog management, sprint definition, and retrospectives, preferably within a global team.
- Become an expert in applying Daml and our developer tools to solve clients workflow opportunities / problems with pragmatic and efficient code Be able to provide clients assistance in their solutions use of Daml models, development, and integrations.
- Present our products, technical concepts and design to potential and existing clients through customer-facing demonstrations Collect and define requirements based on a dynamic assessment of functional and non-functional capabilities.
- As a technical and domain SME, support our sales/pre-sales process with comprehensive answers to technical questions.
- Work closely with the broader Client Experience team, as well as the Sales, Marketing and Product teams on the development of technical materials, prototypes and sales tools Research and articulate key differences between other smart contract software on the market.
- Develop formal models of business processes and propose innovative improvements to them through pragmatic and efficient code Contribute to the evolution of Daml and our developer tools.
- Contribute to company blog posts
What they offer
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background