We are looking for a Software Engineer with relevant experience and strong English knowledge.
Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. They provide top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
- The IT performance part delivers highly customized solutions for performance testing and analysis to any customer project/on-demand schedule. Tasks are usually gathering/tracing of data, evaluating and processing it and propose solutions for performance improvements. This can imply simply production data but also design and conduction of stress tests in agreement with our customers.
- Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, Engineering or related technical field or equivalent practical experience
- 5+ years of intense experience in IT
- Experience in software engineering
- Ability to document software designs in established ways (i.e. UML) and to implement software based on this
- Comfortable with version control systems (esp. git) and able to handle complex scenarios
- Knowledge about operating systems
- Ownership attitude & proactive, highly motivated working style
- Very good knowledge about software architecture and design, TDD and agile principles
- In-depth knowledge of cloud environments, distributed application architectures, and web-scale technologies (esp. Azure & AWS)
- Good knowledge about monitoring and tracing technologies/tools
- Easily adaptable to changes and new technologies in a fast-paced environment
What we offer
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Supportive Work Culture & Regular Team Events
- Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
- Discount on All You Can Move Sport Pass