Our client is powering this generative AI wave by providing the data and infrastructure for companies to build large-scale foundation models. AI is rapidly changing the world, and the company is growing to meet that rapid demand. They work with companies such as OpenAI, Microsoft, Adept, Stability AI and many more major players in this space!
- As a member of our Team you will perform complex coding tasks for our expert labeling projects in the Generative AI Coding domain.
- Your time will be mostly split across the following 3 main duties:
- writing prompt/response pairs in our most complex domains (writing migration scripts, full applications, tackling challenging computer science problems, API integrations, etc.) that will be used in LLM projects for the customers.
- reviewing prompt/response pairs from other labeller groups, confirming quality of labels, and identifying common errors.
- enabling labellers for success: working with groups of coding annotators and labellers to ensure the project specifications are adhered to and quality of datasets is extremely high.
Ideally you´d have
- 5+ years of industry experience as a software engineer post graduation
- Experience with building critical production applications
- A keen interest in clean coding principles and design patterns
- Strong command of the English language (especially in writing and reading)
- A great attention to detail
- A results-oriented mindset
- Comfortable with working in a full-remote environment
- Availability to engage at least 30 hours per week
Nice to haves
- Confident knowledge in at least one of the domains: Golang,C, HTML/CSS, Rust, Ruby
- Demonstrated interest in AI solutions, in particular in LLM models
- A fun and open personality