We are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer for a migration project with strong English knowledge.
- Developing and operating state-of-the-art logging, monitoring & event management platforms to help application and platform owners to better understand their workloads running in multi-cloud platforms
- Providing consultancy service in logging & monitoring to application, product and service owners as well as developers.
- Part of a squad of very dynamic, highly motivated and diverse engineers.
- Working closely with developers and application owner to improve our cloud infrastructure and application stability and resilience.
We are happy to meet you if you possess
- 5+ years software development, continuous integration/deployment and system engineering experience in cloud-native ecosystems.
- Experience with a container orchestration system (e.g. Kubernetes) with solid security and network skills.
- Experience in a modern language e.g. Golang, Java and in scripting languages (Shell, PowerShell, Python).
- Experience in open-source application and infrastructure monitoring tools e.g. Elastic stack (ELK), Influx stack (TICK), Prometheus and Grafana.
- Experience with Azure cloud and multiple Azure services, including but not limited to AKS, Azure Monitor, App-Insights, Application Services.
- Passion for sharing knowledge and creating technical documentation.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as the ability to focus on details without losing track of the bigger picture.
- Excellent oral and written English skills