Our international partner in the food and agrar industry is looking for a service desk end user support service representative. If you would like to challenge yourself in an international team, you are experienced in software installation and configuration and you like to socialise in the office, apply by contacting our HR team! The duration of the project is around one year.
- Installation and configuration of equipment (PCs, Printers, Phones) and on demand support of the workstation reallocation.
- Software installation and configuration (Windows, MS Office, AutoCAD, etc.)
- Helpdesk + 1st + 2nd level Support for the above mentioned end-user equipment and software
- Interface with centralized teams like Workplace, Network, Security, etc and get them to address dependent issues
- Ensure complete and updated inventory (SNOW) of all End-user IT Assets and regularly do the inventory check
- Actively monitor the request/ incidents coming via SNOW from users
- Ensure that the services are delivered as per the agreed SLAs
- Actively participate in IT projects in order to offer the best solutions (eg. VoIP, InTune)
- Participate in BEA Team meetings and supporting the BEA IT Projects
- Escalate critical issues and suggest corrective action.
- Provide onsite end-user support service at Martfű Plant (Monday to Thursday 7:30-16:00, Friday 7:30-14:00)