The mission of this team is to build tools and research which help investors understand.
This team contains finance professionals, researchers, quants, computer scientists, data analytics engineers, and product designers to enable taking innovative and commercially relevant ideas, prototyping them rapidly, and commercializing them (by using the vast array of tools and data available within the company and augmenting with specialized applications suited for rapid prototyping).
- Collaborate with product owners, partners, and engineering to understand business requests, desired outcomes, and create innovative product visions.
- Host user interviews and research to understand and define user problems and define desired product features and capabilities.
- Function as a bridge between disciplines, such as Design, Product, Engineering and Business. Create vision for the product beyond MVP.
- Work with engineers and product managers to deliver final detailed and polished products.
- Promote interface guidelines and design patterns.
- Contributes to the UX/design community of practice through the adoption of new technologies and methodology.
- 6+ yrs of design experience, delivering financial or data-heavy products in multi-functional teams, from start to finish.
- Good understanding of fundamental design disciplines Typography, Iconography, Color Theory, Composition, Layout. To create beautiful detailed and dynamic functional designs.
- Solid understanding of UX skillset, including workshop facilitation, identifying customer problem statements, problem discovery, solution generation, concept creation, wireframing, testing, synthesis, iteration, prototyping, heuristic evaluation, competitive analysis, customer journey mapping, applying design systems and producing assets for development.
- Fluid communication skills to present ideas to a wide range of clients and partners.
- Proficiency designing for multiple devices and platforms and deliver high-quality results.
- Self-motivated, good communicator, and able to balance multiple projects across different time zones.
- Solid sense of ownership and a whatever it takes attitude towards getting stuff done.
- Produce results independently as well as collaboratively in a team.
- Proficiency in design tools like Sketch, Figma, InVision and Adobe Suite
- Experience in UX writing
- Framer and/or Axure prototyping, creating interactive coded prototypes
- Understanding of HTML5 and CSS3
- Motion graphics and 3D design
Offers in this position
- Freedom to choose tools and technologies. We use open-source, industry-standard, up-to-date and groundbreaking technologies.
- Being part of end-to-end product development, including research, testing, planning, architecting, coding and design.
- We offer a collaborative work environment with a diverse group of colleagues across the globe
- We are passionate about our profession. We keep learning and sharing our knowledge internally and externally.