We are looking for an SAP Developer for our production partner, where the advantages of international companies and the friendly atmosphere of family medium-sized enterprises are characteristic at the same time. Where SAPs approach is holistic, in which the entire process, and not just parts of it, needs to be learned and supported.
- As a member of our SAP Support team, you will support us in development tasks.
- Provide technical support to SAP teams and users.
- Provide programming services to SAP functional teams.
- Support projects with code check and change management.
- Develop functional knowledge of peers.
- Keep documentations and development guides updated.
- Review assigned developments before releasing transports (code review).
- Review and approve design of developments.
We would like you to have
- 5+ years work experience in SAP developer role (ABAP, Java).
- S/4 HANA, FIORI experience.
- Programming knowledge – CDS views, forms, reports, BADI, user-exit, OOP, performance optimization, error and dump analysis.
- Knowledge in modules – SD, MM, PP, FI or CO.
- Fluent in English.
Advantage the following knowledge/experience
- Development activities in multinational environment.
- iDoc, query, adobe forms development.
- HANA RAP technology.
- SolMan, BI.
- Degree in relevant field.
What you can expect when you join us
- Competitive salary, annual bonus, Christmas bonus, cafeteria.
- Easily accessible office with 3-4 days weekly home office.
- Recognition and appreciation of good work, work-life balance.
- A dynamic and holistic approach, where the whole process, not just parts of it, is supported – thus gaining much more knowledge and experience than the average.
- Diversified professional experience in an international production environment, continuous development.
- Opportunities to participate in new implementation projects.