Our client is an international technology group serving companies from all industries in over 20 countries. To support the existing team, our client is currently looking for a Senior Requirements Engineer with fluent German knowledge.
- The task is to achieve a common understanding about a system to be developed (or purchased) between the contractor and the client.
- You cover the entire requirements engineering lifecycle (eliciting, documenting, testing/quality assurance, managing requirements) in full and are responsible for the content/technical design of complex IT solutions.
- You work in a scaled software implementation organization in agile development teams and cover development-related, team-internal detailed analysis activities as well as cross-team analyses and concept activities (e.g. topic conception, epic analysis, user story creation, development tasks, technical support of development activities, documentation).
- Your technical skills enable you to perform diverse and varied tasks in a team and across teams (e.g. support of testers in defect analyses, content-related queries in development, etc.).
- You quickly familiarize yourself with complex business and/or technical issues and purposefully build up specialist knowledge to the point of becoming a topic leader.
- You will be involved in backlog prioritization tasks and scope management, as well as in the creation of effort estimates.
- Several years of experience in the analysis of extensive, complex IT systems and a profound understanding of technical or business processes and interrelationships.
- Excellent knowledge of tools for visualizing and documenting software requirements (UML, Jira/Confluence, office products, Enterprise Architect…)
- Excellent analytical skills as well as moderation and presentation skills and high organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong social skills, especially in dealing with stakeholders (management, business units, technical staff)
- Knowledge and practical experience in agile software development processes and working in agile software implementation teams
- Basic knowledge of software development (optional)
- Prior knowledge of multi-channel sales systems or comparable system landscapes (optional)
- Experience with Kibana and/or Grafana is an advantage.
- Experience in frontend analysis (up to and including API layer)
- Experience with business or technical challenges around user interface design/usability and accessibility for web/app or hybrid applications
- Knowledge of HTML/Angular
- 2 days on-site (Vienna)/3 days remote