We are looking for Java Engineer to join our multinational clients.
Being a Java developer at our client means you get the best of both worlds working for one of the most advanced financial companies and also being part of a software development team responsible for next generation technology and solutions
Background and Responsibilities
- Modeling Analytics team uses multiple technologies (Java/J2EE, C++, Python) and provides
- stable, scalable platform with appropriate standards and procedures to support the diverse nature and demands of a wide range of investment teams and clients.
- The mission of the team is to provide state of the art portfolio modeling analytics
- Help clients understand portfolio managers investment decisions and their impact on portfolio performance, thus make informed investment decisions
- Create integrated analytical solutions through collaboration with our partners
- The culture of the team is very open, agile, quantitative, and entrepreneurial. We provide personal training budget for you to develop yourself and to learn new skills! The ideal candidate must have strong mathematical background, excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, experience in Java-based software development and design. The candidate will work closely with others in the firm to build state of the art portfolio modeling analytics.
- For recent graduates or professionals with no prior financial industry experience, this position is a unique opportunity to gain in-depth knowledge of the asset management process in a world-class organization.
- BA/BS degree in Mathematics, Computer Science, Finance or similar area. An advanced degree is a plus.
- Minimum 5+years of experience in Java development in a production environment and strong object-oriented skills.
- Experience with numerical libraries, distributed systems,high performance computing, Microsoft Azure is a big plus.
- Experience with software testing and ambition for providing high quality product.
- Solid knowledge of micro-service architectures, application operation and maintenance.
- Strong background in Mathematics statistics, probability, linear algebra & quantitative development.
- Experience with UNIX operating system and relational databases.
- Nice to have but not required knowledge of investment management process, portfolio performance analytics, P&L, attribution.
- Ability and willingness to learn fast, multi-task, self-motivate and pick up new things easily.
- Ability to work independently and efficiently in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Strong communication skills.
- Wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents and flexible time off so you can relax, recharge
- Ability to work from home in hybrid solution
- Unlimited number of paid holidays above the legally eligible quota (to be discussed with the manager)
- Working Saturdays are given as a holiday
- Four weeks of paternity leave
- Two fully paid volunteering days
- Corporate events including family events