We are looking for a Senior Python developer for our Bluebird tech team, who´ll work in the financial sector. You´ll need fluent English as the partner has international teams. You will work with business partners to develop data structures, implement appropriate data governance, and build API connections to our CDP (customer data platform).
- Partner with internal stakeholders to prepare aggregated/pre-calculated data structures for data analytics and integration with 3rd party marketing platforms.
- Work with existing developers and dev lead to design and build a data integration framework to feed data to/from our Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- 5+ years experience in in SQL and Python, with experience in both RDBMS and Hadoop/Hive, and API-based data integrations
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience working with a CDP (customer data platform), and the Adobe Experience Platform in particular, is a plus
- Knowledge of Marketing technology platforms will be helpful, but not required (e.g., Eloqua/Marketo, web analytics platforms, etc.)
- Relentless desire for understanding how processes work. Creativity in solving unconventional problems
- Adaptability and resiliency when overcoming challenges
You´ll stand out if
- You have flawless written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
- You have experience working with a broad set of stakeholders, including non-technical and non-quantitative people.
- You have a strong desire to develop creatively and promote innovation.
- Youre self-motivated and able to think big while also taking direction and feedback.
- You have excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Youre accurate, fast, and cool under pressure.
- 3 days on-site in Budapest (13th district)