We are looking for a colleague for the position of Project Manager at our dynamically developing partner, which offers IT solutions and primarily develops modern and customer-friendly applications for banks, small and medium-sized enterprises. The position is at a senior level.
- Full project life cycle ownership presales and preparation, successful project delivery, ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Work creatively, analytically, independently in a problem-solving environment
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and manage staff related issues, escalate if needed
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Define dependencies between projects, manage prerequisites
- Manage project scope, budget, schedule and their changes, communicate to all aprropriate levels and stakeholders
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders, participate in negotiation if needed (Bid manager function)
- Manage and participate in contracting
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various levels of stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
- At least Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of E2E IT project management experience, including tracking and planning projects (mainly in fields of banking/insurance/governmental projects) or IT Delivery management
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Gathering and manage requirements and their changes
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Service provider approach and knows how to get on well with project members, all stakeholders
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Making decisions and identifying priorities
- Ability to identify potential risks and issues, find the appropriate solution, involve/communicatie to all relevant stakeholders, escalate if neded
- We appreciate creativity, precision, independence, and reliability
- Flexibility to adopt the various market circumstances
- Hungry for learning new industries and methodologies
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, communication (written, verbal and presentation)
- Strong English both in written and oral communication
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial or economical field
- Experience in governmental projects, public procurement tenders
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2)
- Open for travelling to foreign (one a weekly/monthly basis) countries
What they offer:
- Creative, exciting atmosphere, young, humorous team of experts.
- A dynamic, goal-oriented team where members support each other professionally and personally – not only within the company, but also within the whole group.
- Flexible working models we help you to balance work and private life (teleworking or partial home office, as you prefer).
- Cafeteria allowance from the 6th month after joining.
- We support any professional development that makes sense, we plan regular social events