Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for Senior Project Manager to join our dynamic IT solutions partner. The new colleague can be the main implementer of our exciting projects as an experienced Senior Project Manager.
- Full project life cycle ownership successful project delivery, ensure that projects are proceeding according to scope, schedule, budget and quality standards
- Work creatively, analytically, independently in a problem-solving environment
- Prepare estimates and detailed project plan for all phases of the project
- Manage the day-to-day project activities and resources and chairs the project management team meetings
- Monitor staff performance and manage staff related issues, escalate if needed
- Provide status reporting regarding project milestones, deliverable, dependencies, risks and issues, communicating across leadership
- Define dependencies between projects, manage prerequisites
- Manage project scope, budget, schedule and their changes, communicate to all aprropriate levels and stakeholders
- Participate and/or drive feasibility studies, vendor selections and proposals for evaluation by appropriate key stakeholders, participate in negotiation if needed (Bid manager function)
- Manage and participate in contracting
- Act as an internal quality control check for the project
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path deliverables
- Develop and deliver progress reports, proposals, requirements documentation and presentations to various levels of stakeholders
- Deliver appropriate and effective executive level communication
A great candidate has:
- At least Bachelors Degree in appropriate field of study or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years of project management experience, including tracking and planning projects (mainly in fields of banking/insurance/governmental projects) or IT Delivery management
- 5+ years of experience working with business stakeholders within a cross-functional matrix environment
- Gathering and manage requirements and their changes
- Excellent experience in SDLC Methodologies, Agile, SCRUM, SDLC / Waterfall
- Service provider approach and knows how to get on well with project members, all stakeholders
- Intermediate level of proficiency with MS Project, Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, JIRA, Confluence, SharePoint with experience presenting to stakeholders
- Proven ability to work in an ambiguous environment and collaborate across multiple areas in order to achieve a common business objective
- Making decisions and identifying priorities
- Ability to identify potential risks and issues, find the appropriate solution, involve/communicatie to all relevant stakeholders, escalate if neded
- We appreciate creativity, precision, independence, and reliability
- Flexibility to adopt the various market circumstances
- Hungry for learning new industries and methodologies
- Strong leadership, diplomatic and motivational skills, communication (written, verbal and presentation)
Nice to have:
- Experience in the financial or economical field
- Experience in governmental projects, public procurement tenders
- Project management certification (e.g. PMP, PRINCE2)
- Open for travelling to foreign (one a weekly/monthly basis) countries
What we offer
- Project bonus
- Health insurance
- Creative, exciting atmosphere, youthful, humorous team of experts.
- This is a dynamic, goal-oriented team where members help each other professionally and humanly not only within the company
- Free (several types of) coffee, a fruit day, healthy breakfast, and one pizza Friday a month during all staff meetings -and also if you want, you can have a beer or two after working hours.
- We support any professional training that is considered meaningful, we plan regular community events (for example, outdoor concerts and parties in summer).
- What you do you arrive in an atmosphere where you and your professional comments matter!