We are looking for a freelancer senior data engineering professional to join the Customer Data group in the IT department.
The Customer Data function provides a trusted source of truth for customer information across the enterprise, providing systems capabilities, data quality, data / information governance, and consulting services to the organization. Within the Customer Data team, the primary technology platforms are Oracle ERP, Salesforce, Java based APIs, Data Warehouse and Data Lake.
This data engineering professional will be part of an Agile software development team to develop and support enterprise applications and services. S/He will work closely with product owners, software architects, other teams, and stakeholders of Customer Information.
Core Job Responsibilities
- Serve as part of a global AGILE product team, providing technical solutions to extend and enhance our business applications and APIs. Evangelize agile architecture and DevOps culture.
- Partner with IT Architects, Analysts, Engineers, and Product Owners to provide technical solutions. Collaborate with global application development teams, infrastructure teams and business teams.
- Discover and solve complex, ambiguous problems with minimal supervision. Research and evaluate innovative technologies and tools.
- Analyze data and systems to propose and develop solutions.
- Take part in software development and operations of on-prem and cloud solutions.
- Log and manage technical debt for the product team. Create technical documentation for software products and solutions.
- Mentor experienced software engineers.
Qualifications and Skills
- Basic Qualifications
- Experience with large enterprise ecosystems. Knowledge of integrations between ERP, CRM, Data Platforms and Business Intelligence Analytics (BIA).
- Experience working in Global Agile teams.
- Ability to explain business value of technical investments to Product Owner and business.
- Strong communication skills. Strategical approach and coordination skills beyond team boundaries.
- Proficiency in the following technologies: Object oriented programming, relational databases , APIs&SOA
- Proven ability to: Provide software solutions for complex business problems, work independently and collaborate with minimal direction, prioritize work, multitask, and quickly switch context
- Experience with Master Data Management or Customer Information Management Solutions
- Experience with Salesforce
- Experience with Data warehouse
- Experience with Enterprise Integration tools and design patterns
- Experience designing applications and integrations for public cloud deployment
- Experience with Test Automation
- 7 months