We are looking for a Senior Oracle DBA or Oracle ZFS Engineer with relevant experience and strong English knowledge.
Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. They provide top-quality products and services in the fields of IT Services and Operations.
- Design and implement a performant, reliable backup and recovery infrastructure for Oracle databases and filesystems based on dNFS, RMAN and ZFS SA
- Responsible for the planning and execution of Oracle database / filesystem backups and disaster recovery scenarios
- Install, setup, configure and monitor Oracle ZFS SA as a backup target
- Design and implement Oracle Data Guard databases
- Responsible for 3rd level support at Budapest
- Collaborate with other team engineering team for Exadata / Oracle Database / ZFS SA / Change Data Capture
- Masters degree from an accredited university in Business Informatics, Industrial Engineering, Informatics
- 5+ years engineering work experience
- Deep understanding of IT architectures including High Availability and Disaster Recovery
- At least 5 years Oracle DBA experience managing Oracle database and filesystem backups and restores including RMAN, dNFS and ZFS SA.
- Experience working with and troubleshooting Oracle 11g R2 and 12c RAC databases required
- Working knowledge of Oracle in a (Oracle) Linux environment and ZFS SA backup solution required.
- Experience working with Oracle Data Guard and Oracle database cloning required
- Strong understanding of Oracle internals
- Experience in capacity planning
- Conceptual and abstract thinking skills are compulsory
- Process oriented, focused on standardization, attention to detail and streamlining
- Fluent English
- Ability to manage high complexity, to work independently, accurately and under time pressure
- Sensitivity to internal and end customer needs
Nice to have:
- German language knowledge
- Programming skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package according to candidates knowledge and competences
- Annual financial bonus based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills