Working with an exciting client on cutting edge Sport Tech, this is an opportunity to develop a machine learning model for some cutting edge Tech to evolve autonomously.
This programme of work will deliver a number of new releases, integrating new sports and clients into our clients existing portfolio.
Working within a team of around 15 specialists and reporting into the Lead Architect, this programme of work requires independent thinkers and those willing to push the boundaries and come up with solutions.
- Developing image processing algorithms and making enhancements to the AI platform
- Full life cycle development of projects, liaising with creatives, product engineers and the wider development team
- Building complex tools and mentoring/coaching the wider team with how to use the tools you have created and introduced
- Reporting progress and issues to the team
- You will be an expert in machine learning algorithms and techniques with significant knowledge of ML and be familiar with ML libraries.
- You will be an expert in Python and Pytorch.
- You will have the ability to coach and mentor more junior members of the computer vision team.
- You will have demonstrable experience with solving complex problems alongside providing detailed input for design and solutions.
- You will have demonstrable experience of understanding the bigger picture and commercial implications of work the team outputs.
- Candidates to be available for 8 hours within working day of 7h00 to 20h00 London time zone (GMT/BST). There will be daily and weekly meetings with the team.
- Candidates must be located in Europe (excluding countries on UK sanctions list)
- Contract will be minimum of 12 months with possibility of extension.
- Immediate start date
- Budget has not been set by the client, so we will consider a range of candidates
- The position is open for candidates located in Ukraine too.