Delivering and maintaining the IT solution design that supports Finance transformation and continuous improvement activities for the EMEA and NA regional Finance organisation, spanning cluster, Global Business Services and Corporate Finance functions.
- This role is accountable for the successful, on time and quality delivery of the agreed assignments in the finance module of the ERP system. Partnering with the Finance and Procurement groups in designing and implementing technical solutions to support the Finance Transformation strategy and ensure adherence to the core model.
- The prospective candidate is a subject matter expert / internal consultant for regional Finance and Procurement with the ERP and related applications.
- Provide L3 production support as needed, coaching team to identify and resolve issues at L1/2 stages.
- JDE Edwards or other ERP implementation experience across multiple geographies.
- At least 3 years experience to gain a high level of competency in the configuration and usage of Systems modules of AP, AR, GL, FA and Address Book
- At least 3-5 years experience in technical background working with the administrative function of systems and a strong proponent of controls and adherence to procedures.
- Process design documentation
- Experience working in a multi language/multi country environment required.
- College graduate degree, preferably in a quantitative discipline.
- Part qualified accounting or working within a finance function
- Project Management certification preferred
- English language – spoken and written
- Planning and time management
- Customer focused
- Embraces change
- Strong indirect management skills