We are looking for an experienced Senior Full-stack Engineer (React) to join our growing Technology team at EF International Language Campuses, based in Budapest, 5th district.
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be responsible for delivering end-to-end features for our Sales Consultants through developing our applications and APIs as part of the Virtual Office team.
Virtual Office is a web-based app developed with the Electron framework, built in-house using the latest cloud technologies, offering a fully integrated videoconferencing tailored for our business globally. Together with Lead Software Engineers and Engineering Managers, you will be developing first-class software solutions, both on the front-end side using React and TypeScript, as well as on the back-end side, evolving our ecosystem based on a serverless architecture.
If you are excited about tackling and solving challenging problems while shaping how our Sales Consultants communicate with our future Students and want to be a front-runner in changing how the companys conducts business through innovative technology and design, this position is for you.
- As a Senior Engineer you will
- Build React applications, as well as APIs and work on microservices that run in AWS.
- Work in an Agile team that follows DevOps philosophy (CI/CD, Infrastructure as Code, etc.), taking ownership of your code.
- Build and maintain well tested software that follows best practices.
- Focus on cloud-based and distributed architectures, using event driven and Restful APIs.
- Qualifications and requirements for the role
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline (or equivalent).
- Robust design and development skills in React.
- Very good design pattern knowledge and enterprise integration paradigms.
- Test-driven mindset.
- Experience teaching and mentoring other engineers in new technologies.
- Knowledge of software best practices like refactoring, Clean Code, Domain Driven Design, and SOLID principles.
Nice to have:
- Experience working with CSS or SCSS.
- Experience working with web services and REST API development.
- Experience working with AWS.
- Experience working with Electron.
- Experience working with MobX.
- Experience working with GitHub and GitHub Actions.
- AWS developer and/or architect certifications Mindset and interpersonal skills.
- You have good communication skills in English not just spoken but also written.
- You are a team player who is part of a successful cross-functional team having a composition of developers, QAs, BAs and admins.
- You love to work in multi-cultural environments.
- You have strong attention to detail and excellent problem-solving skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary package.
- Global career growth opportunities.
- Technology discussion groups.
- A friendly work environment.
- Tuition fee reimbursement for higher education.
- English Live training.
- Global Management Training.
- Discounts on the companys programs.
- Strength Finder training.