We are looking for a Senior Full Stack Developer in Budapest responsible for the delivery of our global roadmap. We are passionate about delivering state of the art technology to our users in a scalable and resilient manner, coupled with a great user experience.
We are a team that recognizes strength comes from diversity and embrace technical expertise and curiosity equally. We are focused on delivering commercial outcomes and are passionate about building outstanding products and responsible for delivering tools and solutions to drive the efficiency of Client Business organizations globally and digitally transform how clients experience the firm.
Our ideal candidate is an expert level engineer who is equally comfortable working with a designer to build a beautiful front-end experience in Angular and writing an API spec to then brief into our wider microservice roadmap.
- Work with global product teams to create and evaluate the product roadmap inputting on what we should be creating and how we should go about it
- Be the technical voice at the table, prepared to educate and guide the business on the right approach, technologies and trends
- Lead the development of our next wave of web applications collaborate with designers
- Write front-end code and influence the roadmap of APIs and microservices to ship product increments
- Provide technology guidance, make architectural decisions and mentor junior colleagues
- Identify and groom talent on your team
- Craft ambitious objectives for and evaluate performance of your team of engineers
What you´ll need:
- A minimum of 5 years of development experience across the full stack (front-end heavy)
- A minimum of 3 years of experience leading teams
- Some experience and understanding of both waterfall and Agile project management disciplines, with an emphasis on Scrum
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related discipline
- Hands-on experience with web development practices, languages and libraries HTML, JS, CSS and jQuery. Experience in frontend frameworks like Angular (or equivalent like React or Vue) is preferred.
- Strong programming skills in several of the following Java EE, Spring MVC, Spring Boot is a strong plus
- Experience with unit testing, continuous integration and test driven development
- Experience with multi-tier application architecture and design
- Flawless written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
What we offer:
- Continuous professional development and career advancement opportunities
- Wide range of benefits including a strong retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, comprehensive healthcare, support for working parents, and flexible time off so you can relax, recharge
- Ability to work from home in 50%
- Bicycle storage, shower, discounted garage space for car owners
- Unlimited number of paid holidays above the legally eligible quota (to be discussed with the manager)
- Working Saturdays are given as a holiday
- Four weeks of paternity leave
- Two fully paid volunteering days (company organized volunteering opportunities)
- Corporate events including family events