Our client is building a world class client experience to replace their consultative interaction model by exposing a suite of webapps / APIs. They are building this technology from the ground up using Azure, JVM-based backend, React frontend, and a modern approach to development agile, CI/CD, Azure Pipelines, NoSQL.
- You will work in a focused team, developing an engine exposed via a web application.
- You will have a key role in the evolution of this complex toolkit.
- You will take part in building up the data sets the application operates on.
- You will figure out ways to display and manipulate large amounts of data.
- You will coordinate with closely cooperating teams to ensure seamless delivery.
- You will mentor others.
- You like clean code and automated testing
- You are familiar with distributed systems (prior exposure to the financial domain is beneficial)
- You have a DevOps mindset
- You are able to set your own agenda, and can play well in a team setting
What they offer
- Competitive fixed and variable compensation, holiday/vacation allowance & retirement savings plans/pensions
- Employee Resource Groups to support you in and out of the office
- A wide range of benefits including healthcare, dental plans, risk insurances and (location dependent) cycletowork schemes, gym benefits, retail discounts,
- A purposeful approach to Wellbeing including training, support networks, membership to wellness platforms and vendors, and active local office communities
- A specific and deliberate planning to the physical offices in which they work, and support for everyone spending periods of time working remotely or at home.