We are looking for a DevOps Engineer to join the Bluebird team to support our international partner. This role requires an extensive technical background that ensures the quality of delivery and supports the talent development operations within the division.
- As a DevOps engineer, you will bring software engineering best practices and
- an engineering mindset to discussions on how infrastructure, security and IT
- are approached.
- In this role, you will work with several clients to provide customized and highly secure solutions to complex technical challenges. You will actively contribute to projects, take part in the pre-sales phase and be involved in solution architecture and consulting.
- You will work closely with both the internal team of engineers and their partners projects teams to deliver value that empower business owners to make better and more informed decisions as well as gain a significant lead over competitors.
Requirements years of DevOps engineering experience
- Good Linux & networking knowledge
- Familiarity with container security and cloud-native security tools
- Knowledge of compliance & auditing frameworks CIS, PCI-DSS, HIPPA
- Infrastructure and configuration management Terraform, Ansible, etc.
- Cloud Providers AWS, GCP, Azure
- Containers & container orchestration Docker, Kubernetes
- CI/CD concepts and workflows
- CI/CD software, preferably GitLab, codepipeline/codebuild, CircleCI, etc.
- Programming Python/Bash scripting
- Relational databases SQL
- Version Control GIT
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Mentorship abilities and enthusiasm
- Experience in an international, multi-cultural environment