We are looking for a Senior Python developer for our Bluebird tech team, who´ll work in the financial sector. You´ll need fluent English as the partner has international teams.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to prepare aggregated/pre-calculated data structures for data analytics and integration with 3rd party marketing platforms.
- Work with existing developers and dev lead to design and build a data integration framework to feed data to/from our Customer Data Platform (CDP)
- 5+ years experience in in SQL and Python, with experience in both RDBMS and Hadoop/Hive, and API-based data integrations
- B.S. / M.S. degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related discipline
- Experience working with a CDP (customer data platform), and the Adobe Experience Platform in particular, is a plus
- Knowledge of Marketing technology platforms will be helpful, but not required (e.g., Eloqua/Marketo, web analytics platforms, etc.)
- Relentless desire for understanding how processes work. Creativity in solving unconventional problems
- Adaptability and resiliency when overcoming challenges
You´ll stand out if
- You have flawless written and verbal communication and ability to gain buy-in on plans from a non-technical audience
- You have experience working with a broad set of stakeholders, including non-technical and non-quantitative people.
- You have a strong desire to develop creatively and promote innovation.
- Youre self-motivated and able to think big while also taking direction and feedback.
- You have excellent teamwork and collaboration skills.
- Youre accurate, fast, and cool under pressure.
- 2 days on-site in Budapest (13th district)