Our client is an international technology group serving companies from all industries in over 20 countries. To support the existing team, our client is currently looking for a Senior Business Analyst in Vienna. Fluent German is a must.
- Requirements Analysis: ability to elicit, analyze and clearly document business requirements.
- Solution Design: Expertise in developing functional specifications and innovative solution approaches.
- Process Optimization: experience in identifying potential improvements and proposing solutions.
- Data Analysis: Expertise in extracting, transforming, and preparing data for decision-making processes.
- Project management: Experience in planning, implementing and controlling IT projects.
- Communication: strong skills in communicating with various internal and external stakeholders (empathy, knowledge of communication models such as PCM).
- Stakeholder management: Ability to differentiate between the tasks of internal and external stakeholders, to engage them if necessary and to model process and requirements together with them.
- Academic Degree: Graduate degree / UAS degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Business Administration or related field.
- IREB certification (at least foundation level).
- Work Experience: Several years of experience as Business Analyst or Requirements Engineer in IT projects.
- Project Management Skills: Sound knowledge of project management and experience with agile methodologies (SCRUM, SAFE, KANBAN, Test-Driven-Development).
- Modeling skills: Experience and knowledge in creating and interpreting models in UML (Unified Modeling Language), PBM2.0 (Process Behavior Models 2.0) and ARIS process chains.
- Requirements Management: Extensive experience in backlog maintenance, workshop documentation, research and analysis using Atlassian Confluence and Jira, and Spluk.
- Data Analysis: Extensive experience in data analysis and with proprietary data formats, as well as with standardized data formats (XML, JSON) and data transfer technologies (REST API, FTP, WSDL).
- Experience in the railroad sector desirable but not required
- 2-3 days/week on-site, the rest is HO