Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe, they work together with other insurance entities in leading IT for the worldwide digitalization of the Company. They are now hiring a SENIOR JAVA BACKEND DEVELOPER.
- Analyze, develope and operate processes and solutions end-to-end for the optimal support of the application developers and project teams in the described environments
- Focus on processes around build and delivery (CI/CD pipelines), as well as necessary release, acceptance and archiving processes to support the development teams in the best possible way
- Ensure the use and operation of the solutions and the infrastructures and procedural tools used for the software development process
- At least 5 years experience in the area
- Fluent in written and spoken English (working language)
- Good knowledge of application development with tools like IntelliJ, VisualCode, Git etc.
- You are proficient in programming and scripting languages such as Java, Groovy, Ansible, Terraform etc..
- You are familiar with file formats such as XML, JSON, YAML etc.
- You have very good Linux/Unix know-how
- In-depth knowledge of the cloud environment of Amazon Web Services, as well as container technologies such as Kubernetes and Docker.
- You are familiar with terms such as IaaS or IaC, as well as the associated techniques.
- Good communication skills, solution-oriented & team player attitude
- Knowledge in techhniques like WebService, REST, SpringBoot, Angular, Jenkins
- German knowledge
What they offer
- Long term, stable position
- Excellent carrier perspective
- Liberal amount of Home Office (4 days / week)
- Private health insurance
- Multinational environment
- Participation in a major strategic project in the life of a global insurance company