We are looking for a Senior Android Engineer to join our international electronics manufacturing partners team to Budapest, with 3-4 days/week home-office opportunity.
Our partner is continuing to build its team in automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment platform development and integration.
As an ideal candidate, you have several years of experience in Android framework and applications layers.
Project – R&D project in the Android Car/Automotive domain
If you are a car/car enthusiast and want to keep up to date with automotive trends, this is the place for you.
The selection process will consist of a 2 rounds interview, will be conducted online and will be in English.
What You Need
- 5+ years in SW development for Android experience
- Applied knowledge of Android SDK and Android Debug Tools
- Strong knowledge of Java and/or Kotlin
- String knowledge of software development best practices and design principles
- Knowledge of Google Android essentials, Android Studio, memory management, file I/O, concurrency, multi-threading etc.
- Knowledge of version control systems and practical experience with Git
- Strong communication skills in English
What is Nice to Have
- Knowledge of C++
- Knowledge of Android Native and Core libraries
- Knowledge in Linux Kernel
- Software Architecture and Design (UML tools)
- Work experience in Automotive domain
What You Will Do
- Android applications and framework development for Automotive In-Vehicle Infotainment systems
- Work with AOSP tree
- Work on software architecture
- Review code of other team members
- Participate in technical discussions with customers
- Provide accurate effort estimations for new features
- Conduct research and development for new technologies and products
What We Offer to You:
- 3-4 days/week Home-office opportunity
- Annual bonus (10% of annual salary)
- Sublease allowance (in case of relocation to Budapest)
- Travel allowance
- Employee benefits
- Flexible working hours
- Professional development opportunities
- Employee recognition and reward scheme
- Inclusive and diverse work environment that fosters and encourages career development opportunities