We are looking for a Scrum Master to join our stable, dynamically growing partners team to Budapest with 2 days/week Home-office opportunity. They has been in the market for 30 years. Our client is committed to providing quality and efficient solutions to the IT, banking and security challenges, from distribution through design, implementation and system integration to operation and maintenance.
A team of 8-10 people would belong to you. Each team will have all competencies (developer, tester, consultant, BI and Data Engineer…).
Our partners software development teams, responsible for delivering solutions for customers mainly from the financial sector. The Scrum Masters primary responsibility is to assist the self-organizing, self-managing development team to achieve its goals. They also help educate the team in Scrum or Kanban methodologies, ensuring that the agreed agile process is being followed. They are responsible for removing obstacles and support an environment for high-performing team dynamics and improvement.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Scrum Master role (in a SW development team)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Hungarian
- Team player attitude
- Organize and facilitate agile team events
- Ensure that the agile values, principles and practices are followed
- Resolve problems and remove obstacles effectively
- Act as an expert in estimation and planning techniques
- Coach agile practices to enable the team to improve efficiency
- Support the Product Owner in backlog creation and refinement
- Drive continuous improvement and encourage an experimentation mindset
What we offer
- Competitive salary
- Annual bonus (20% of annual salary)
- Health insurance
- Hybrid working (2 days home-office per week)
- Personal development, training and development opportunities
- Professional, supportive team, shared leisure activities (e.g. board game club, music, football, etc.)
- High quality working environment, modern working tools