As a Scrum Master you would work in a Scrum team with a couple of programmers, a designer, a Product Owner, and a tester. As a Scrum master you are responsible for facilitating the Scrum process and keeping the team working effectively.
You make sure that obstacles within the team are removed, meetings are organized, and processes and techniques are improved. Outside the team you help to create awareness on agile topics, and support interaction between your team and other internal stakeholders. Ideally, the Scrum master helps the team to increase their ability to deliver value to customers by improving the teams Agile maturity.
Your typical responsibilities and tasks will be
- Guiding the team on how to get the most out of self-organization.
- Assessing the Agile maturity of teams and organization and bring it to a higher level.
- Creating a trusting and safe environment where problems can be raised without fear of blame, or being judged, with an emphasis of healing and problem solving.
- Facilitating discussion, decision making, and conflict resolution.
- Assisting with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information.
- Supporting and educating the Product Owner.
- Collaborate with other Scrum Masters, share knowledge.
- Facilitate events outside of Scrum Team, sessions at the Annual Meeting, department-wide sessions for Development, Lean Coffees for customers, etc.
- You have at least 2-3 years of experience as a Scrum Master.
- You are enthusiastic about Scrum and Agile you understand why we put the customer first, and the advantages of adaptive planning is
- You have knowledge of software development you can understand the needs and the difficulties of your team.
- You have excellent communication skills in English.
- You already have experience with Scrum or other Agile software development techniques.
- You have ability to quickly find the root cause of problems.
- No certification is required, but our client will support you if you want to pursue this.
What they offer
- freedom in your work
- an innovative work environment, where your opinion is important
- room for your personal improvement
- an international work environment
- open company culture, familiar atmosphere, helpful colleagues
- the core values are trust, freedom, and responsibility
- home office