We are looking for a new colleague to join our financial advisory partner in the area of SAP Technology Lead. My partner is a multinational company with a very solid financial background and international partners, which the new colleague will support in SAP ERP (ECC and S/4HANA) implementations.
- Create overall strategy based on business goals and direction, with supporting roadmap accounting for technology trends and regulatory requirements. Articulate alternative options and solicit approval from governance board and Executive Committee.
- Lead and coordinate all components of SAP and programs within it business process & analysis, systems/solutions, testing, change management & training, program/project management, master data, SOX compliance, business operations resources.
- Execute SAP-based business transformations in the financial and business functions, from concept proposal to realization, stabilization, and ongoing management accountable for all methodology deliverables.
- Implement governance structure in partnership with Finance and business stakeholders. Act as key IT executive leading governance, raising strategic decisions and risks/issues for resolution. Ensure that effective decisions are made at the lowest level reasonable in the organization. Accountable for executing governance decisions.
- Identify risks to goals and objectives and create mitigation plans in collaboration with stakeholders.
- Responsible for all aspects of resourcing the SAP team, including rationalization of skill sets and resources, training, leveraging outsourcing & consulting as appropriate to result in a high performing team overall.
- 15+ years SAP experience in successful management of large scale SAP ERP (ECC and S/4HANA) implementation programs
- Good overview/understanding of SAP Solutions/Technologies and SAP technology Roadmap
- Strong relationship with local SAP Company
- Good relationship/understanding of the local SAP ecosystem
- Experience with large scale implementation with global teams with near shore and off shore resources
- Experience with working with SAP subcontractors – Freelancers
What we offer:
- An inspiring and supportive environment,
- Training programmes and training,
- Extensive benefits package (e.g. company car and dedicated parking at the office, cafeteria, bonus)
- International opportunities projects abroad, international team, business trips abroad
- Elegant company culture, but we have Jeans day!
- Professional development and career development opportunities.