We are looking for a SAP Developer for our Client, who dealing with production of high-quality sensor, identification and image processing solutions.
- You develop the objects that run the SAP systems to ensure the continuous operation of the systems.
- Receiving and processing SAP development requests from organizations and module administrators is part of your responsibilities – according to the list included in the documentation order
- In addition, you are responsible for monitoring and ensuring the functionality of the standard functions available in SAP in cooperation with the module administrators
- You prioritize SAP development requests according to the following categories immediate need for action, legal necessity, change in tax regulations – and plan the implementation sequence
- Based on the development request list and projects you will develop SAP objects for all SAP modules and/or systems (MM, PP, SD, QM, FI/HU) as well as document them
- The creation and modification of SAP forms for all SAP modules or systems (PP, SD) according to Balluff standards – in cooperation with the documentation center – is your responsibility
- In case of malfunctions, SAP objects are removed by you as well as checked
- In addition, you test the SAP objects for new standard program versions and initiate their transfer to the production system via the transport system.
- You will play a key role in the design, definition and implementation of a standardized interface platform for a continuous, consistent, complete and efficient data flow between key applications and their shared data
- You also implement individual interfaces that cannot be mapped via this interface platform.
- Close coordination with the local and international IT teams and specialist departments is part of your daily work routine
- You have 2+ years of professional experience in SAP developement
- You have excellent written and spoken English skills
- You have a strong knowledge of ABAP programming as well as interfaces and interface platforms.
- You work in a structured, results- and solution-oriented manner and convince us with your high level of initiative and assertiveness.
- You combine good analytical and communication skills with a team- and customer-oriented way of working
- You are open to occasional travel activities
What we offer:
- In this position you could support a Geman development team from full HO in Hungary
- Financially stable environment with 100 years old history in sensor production
- Continuously growing international team
- Professional trainings and development
- Possibilty to visit our other sites (2-3 times a year)