Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
We are looking for SAP Developer for our client in the insurance sector.
- Collect, analyze and check functional and technical requirements regarding technical implementation and feasibility and translate them into the technical software design
- Design, development, testing, troubleshooting, documentation and implementation of software in agiles teams and by means of applying software engineering methods.
- Ensuring that non-functional solution requirements are met, e.g., performance, privacy, IT security, and Ergonomics/ User Friendliness
- Ensure on time, on budget and high quality project deliverables and high customer/ stakeholder satisfaction
- Set up and lead project teams and delegate tasks
- College/ university degree, preferably with an Information Technology focus or equivalent.
- Experience in SAP application development (desirable in SAP HCM)
- Strong English language skills are needed
- Continuous learning willingness and ability in a fast moving environment
- Experience in an international environment desirable
- German language skills
What we offer:
- Comprehensive benefit package
- International company with solid background, internal career opportunities
- Work-life balance
- Professional training opportunities (hard and soft skills also)
- Start Date As Soon As Possible
- Employment Type Full-Time (40 Hours/Week)
- Location is Budapest with 50% home office
- Annual Bonus based on Performance
- Flexible Working Hours & Ability to Work From Home
- Learning & Career Development Opportunities
- Supportive Work Culture & Regular Team Events
- Employee Discounts & Company Offerings
- Discount on All You Can Move Sport Pass
- Access to Health Management
- Parking Support & More