Reporting to the Manager SAP systems, the IT SAP Consultant is responsible for the SAP development/deployment, configuring the SAP systems, supporting the (Key) User organisation and resolving reported SAP issues.
- The IT SAP Consultant is responsible for supporting the SAP development and deployment activities.
- For new functional developments, based on functional requirements as provided by Business, the IT SAP Consultant will write the Business Blueprint Documents and/or the Function Design Documents.
- Based on these business/functional design documents, the IT SAP Consultant will do the SAP configuration and/or manage the 3rd party partner. These configurations need to be properly documented according to corporate guidelines.
- Within the functional domain, support the integration from SAP with other (non-)sap systems. Including integration through corporate middleware solutions (e.g. SAP PIPO, SSIS, Biztalk).
- 3-5 years of experience of SAP logistics & warehouse environment
- Experience with SAP-LE and SAP-WM
- Experience with SAP-MM, SAP-SD, SAP-PP are welcome
- Preferably, experience with SAP S/4 Hana.
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in SAP environment.
- ABAP knowledge is a plus.
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English is mandatory).
- Good interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate technical concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels.
- Hard-working, committed and flexible.
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- High degree of initiative, dependability and ability to work with little supervision, while resilient to change.
- High level of personal integrity, as well as the ability to handle confidential matters professionally, and show an appropriate level of judgment and maturity.