Our client is the global IT service provider for a global insurance company and delivers IT solutions that drive the digitalization of the Company Group. With more than 10,000 employees located in 36 countries around the globe, they work together with other insurance entities in leading IT for the worldwide digitalization of the Company.
- Support end-to-end SAP implementations in complex environments.
- Defining, optimizing and implementing SAP BPC or SAP IP Planning, SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA projects.
- Analyzing, consolidating, documenting or translating business requirements into solution designs and architectures.
- Active member in the full implementation cycle who perform project management tasks and support presales activities.
- Exoerience in SAP and SAP BW on HANA or BW/4HANA, especially configuration. customizing, migration and developing of data models in SAP
- At least 3 years experience in SAP Planning and/or SAP HANA technical solution experience (including SAP BPC and SAP IP)
- Ideally strong knowledge in ABAP, SQL or other programming languages, Know-How in the area of SOAP- and/or REST-Services.
- Ideally further knowledge in any other SAP module (e.g. HR, TRM, SRM, CRM).
- University degree
What we offer:
- Long term, stable position
- Excellent carrier perspective
- Weekly Home Office opportunity
- Remote work is also an option
- Multinational environment
- Participation in a major strategic project in the life of a global insurance company
- Regular trainings and opportunity to travell