Az álláshirdetés lejárt.
The worlds leading premium drinks company with an outstanding collection of brands is looking for SAP Access Specialist.
If you have experience in SAP Security, GRC and access management as well as a strong risk mindset, and would like to build your career in this area, this is the role for you! Join our multinational team and get involved in our S/4Hana business transformation project too!
- We are looking for a senior colleague to ensure that IT & Business organizations are having arising access risks managed by our team and will be provided with effective and efficient SAP access control framework, covering both business and IT risks.
- Play a leading part in management of the companys access risks related to IT and Business Segregation of Duties and Sensitive accesses in SAP ECC, BW, CRM, and APO
- Act as first point of contact in delivering SAP access clean-ups, new captive/outsourcing migration and reorganization projects for impacted business units with the objective of strengthening confidence in access compliance
- Establish and maintain the integration points with projects, process improvement and automation initiatives including design and development of related procedures
- Identify gaps and propose remediation approach in business as usual and project related activities
- Support the management to ensure timely and quality delivery of access controls
- University/College degree in finance/business/IT
- Minimum of 4 years experience in a multinational corporate environment preferably with exposure to internal/external audit and SOX
- Sound knowledge (at least 2 years of experience) of relevant SAP modules and/or GRC tools (SAP GRC AC – ARA, EAM)
- Thorough understanding of SAP security structures (Transaction codes, Roles, Authorization objects)
- Professional Proficiency in English
- Strong interpersonal and issue resolution skills, risk mindset
What we offer:
- Unique Family Leave opportunity
- We work without border – you will work with people from all over the world
- You will deal with world class brand portfolio
- Wide variety of thematic events, afterwork activities organized by employee communities
- Product Allowance to purchase company products from the staff shop
- We won the Fittest Workplace Award, of course we have a Gym
- Urban legend is true, we do have a Rooftop Bar
- This is key to success in our business and many of our staff work flexibly in many ways, including part-time and compressed hours. Please talk to us about what flexibility means to you and dont let anything stop you from applying.
- Diversity statement Celebrating our inclusive and diverse culture is core to the companys purpose of celebrating life every day everywhere. This purpose is, in itself, inclusive in nature, as it values everybody irrespective of background, disability, religion, gender identity, sexuality or ethnicity.
- We know that for our business to thrive and for the company to realize its ambition, we depend on having diverse talent with a range of backgrounds, skills and capabilities in each of the 180 countries in which we operate and to reflect our broad consumer base. We view diversity as one of the key enablers that helps our business to grow and our values, purpose and standards set the conditions for us to respect the unique contribution each person brings.