We are looking for a Ruby on Rails Solution architect with at least 5 years of RoR/Ruby experience. Strong English knowledge is an essential.
- Working closely with the lead engineer / product owner to build a great product and
- manage the delivery of new features
- Directing an offshore development team of 5 in designing, developing, testing and
- debugging of the application.
- Writing testable, scalable and efficient code and leading code reviews .
- Mentoring team members and ensuring they adhere to determined software quality
- Implementing and executing an agile software development pipeline based on
- Atlassian tools and Github.
- Discovering, choosing, and implementing (new) technologies that yield competitive
- 5+ years of commercial experience in RoR/Ruby
- Experience in the whole life cycle of projects,
- AWS/Cloud knowledge
- Design an application architecture corresponding to business and
- non-functional requirements
- Knowledge about composing application with appropriate monitoring,
- debugging, metrics gathering and errors handling solutions
- Hands-on experience of different programming roles,
- Advanced command of written and spoken English
- Communicate your feedback, ideas, and vision to the programming
- team and clients