Our partner is a global leader in training for the civil aviation, defense and security, and healthcare markets. They continue to help define global training standards with their innovative virtual-to-live training solutions to make flying safer, maintain defense force readiness and enhance patient safety.
We are looking for a Research and Development project leader in our international partners team to Budapest with advanced English language skills. You would have roles 50-50% in developement and in leadership. Leadership experience is an advantage, but not an expectation. You must have Medior/Senior technical background covering at least two of the following topics Unreal Engine, Software architecture, Machine Learning, Image Recognition , AR/VR, CI/CD, DevOps, Python/C++/full stack web development.
- Fluent in both written and spoken English
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Medior/Senior technical background covering at least two of the following topics
- Unreal Engine
- Software architecture
- Machine Learning
- Image Recognition
- CI/CD, DevOps
- Python/C++/full stack web development
- Good command of Excel
Nice to have
- Leadership experience
- German language skills
- Military or medical background
- Scrum Master experience
- Project management experience
- JIRA experience
- You would have roles 50-50% in developement and in leadership
- You will get the chance to work on exciting greenfield projects where less technical debt has built up.
- You will be the project lead of the development team, and will be a developer on one of the projects.
- Key responsibilities
- establish good communication across sites
- track and report the financial status of the projects to the project managers
- track and report the progress to the project engineers and work closely with the group leaders to ensure successful (on-time, on-budget) execution of the projects.
- The portfolio currently consists of projects in multiple fields Augmented and Virtual Reality, Medical training software, Digital Twin simulation and Machine Learning.
What we offer
- Flexible working hours
- Home-office opportunity
- Very exciting projects
- Really good team and working environment
- Career opportunity
- International background