We are looking for a RDM & MDM expert to implement corresponding data solutions and manage reference and master data for a stable, big IT tech company that provides IT solutions for a multi in the finance/insurance market.
- Plan and lead MDM/RDM requirement analysis sessions with business users
- Review, Update & implement RDM & MDM architecture. Create workflows that shall drive maintenance and ingestion of Reference & Master Data
- Conduct source system analysis and basic data analysis
- Define requirements for data matching and merging rules, survivorship criteria and data stewardship workflows that can be deployed in the endorsed MDM tool
- Collaborate with the program and enterprise teams (data integration, data architecture, business chapter) to develop and deliver MDM/RDM solutions.
- Define cohesive strategy for governance & management of data across global solutions & local OEs to ensure consistency of the data used
- Thorough understanding of deterministic and probabilistic matching methodologies and master data hierarchy management
- Experience of end-to-end MDM/RDM implementation using leading MDM/RDM tools (SAP MDG, Informatica, Ataccama etc.)
- Good to have skillset of creating custom MDM/RDM solution in absence of MDM/RDM tool
- Experience in building Reference Data Management solution with key-value mapping
- Good understanding of Data Quality dimensions and DQ fitment in MDM solution
- Experience in integrating MDM tool with upstream/downstream systems using OOTB connector or 3rd party connector.
What we offer:
- 3-4 days home office per week
- Competitive salary
- Thirteenth and fourteenth monthly salary
- Annual financial bonus – based on individual targets
- Wide package of certified trainings
- Possibility to develop existing and new skills
- Support of work-life balance