We are looking for an Automation Developer Lead to join our international partner team, who provide ground-breaking IT solutions.
You will be leading designing and building/maintaining the testing automation infrastructure and test scenarios that provides seamless connectivity to IT systems.
If you are passionate about delivering high quality software services with a Can-do attitude and have the capability to impact and motivate team members, we are looking forward to your application.
- Responsible for test creation,
- Testing a large module or a large component and designing a feature,
- Set of features, or whole feature area independently,
- Contributing to the immediate team and to other teams across business,
- Leading software quality engineering discussions and mentoring of other junior quality engineers.
- 4+ years experience in Java development (Client/Server)
- At least 2 years of experience as Automation Team Lead
- Experience in developing and leading automated testing of server-side applications (via APIs) using Rest API
- Good knowledge of different automation tools and approaches, such as Given (BDD), Maven with TestNG, Wire Mock or similar
- Strong understanding of automation culture, methods, and principles
- Good knowledge in testing methodology including writing V&V (testing) documentations
- A highly motivated, problem solver, detail-oriented automation engineer with ability to work independently
- Strong interpersonal with a Can-do attitude and organizational skills
- Experience working in an Agile Scrum environment
- English Professional Working Proficiency
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix environments
- Experience in developing multi-threading
- Experience with DICOM requests and HL7 messages
- Experience with Python
- Experience with AWS
- Experience with Docker and Kubernetes
- Experience with JMeter/K6 tools (Performance)
- Experience with Rally or any other known ALM tools
What we offer
- Additional benefits (Bonus, Healthcare)
- Competitive compensation
- Great international work environment
- Professional development
- Development opportunities
- Home office