Were looking for a Technical Quality Manager (QA Engineer Mobile) for our partners team with relocation support to Hamburg! They are one of the worlds biggest e-commerce company, with around 40000 employees.
Your future team is responsible for the companys iOS and Android apps with over 7,5 million active users. The applications are coded in Kotlin and Swift, while being reinforced by serverless backend services in Kotlin. Collaboratively, we exercise autonomy in technology and architecture choices, actively participating from the initial concept to feature deployment and ongoing monitoring. Within the team, youll have the opportunity to engage with individuals from diverse corners of the globe, united in their support for one another and their embrace of distinct personalities.
- As the Quality Engineer on our team, youll hold a pivotal role in ensuring the impeccable quality of our mobile applications across both Android and iOS platforms. Youll manage the testing process with close collaboration with mobile developers and product managers.
- Proven experience as Quality Engineer or similar + Bachelor degree in relevant field
- A strong background in mobile app testing (manual & automation)
- Knowledge of mobile app development concepts
- Experience with testing methodologies, tools, and frameworks
- Excellent English language skills
- Soft skills are important, as one of the most important expectations is that the new colleague is communicative and open-minded
- The technology stack is the following Appium, XCtest, Calabash, Selendroid, Testcomplete, Xcode (for simulation and performance), Android (emulator), Jira, Confluence, Jenkins, Charles Proxy, Proxyman. (It is enough to have experience in some of these technologies)
Nice to have
- Openness to work with development tools such as XCode or Android
- Experience with software development / pair programming with mobile engineers
- German language skills
- Salary range gross 70.000-80.000 /year
- Relocation support Optional assistance in Administrative Support, Housing, Health Insurance, Car & Driver License, Banking etc.
- Vacation and Christmas bonus, pension schemes, capital participation
- Hybrid work model, activity-based working, flexible working hours (flexitime), 37.5-hour week, 30 vacation days, workation and sabbatical option
- Compensation & benefits
- 15% employee discount and numerous corporate benefits & personal offers (e.g. events, travel)
- Professional & personal development
- 2-week onboarding, further trainings, digital learning platforms – including master plan, coaching & mentoring, job sharing, development programs, management and expert career paths, option to attend specialist conferences
- Health & well-being
- More than 30 company sports, meditation room, mindfulness and stress management courses, offers for parents, corporate medical & psychosocial counseling
- Culture & collaboration
- Communities & networks, coworking & social spaces, management guidelines, regular employee surveys, free hot drinks and a wide range of food (including vegan), parcel shop
- Deutschlandticket, free parking, e-charging stations, car services, StadtRAD stations