We are looking for a senior Python developer with SQL and excellent AWS knowledge for a Bluebird project. Our partner is based in Great Britain, so it is a full remote position. Position is also open for candidates located in Ukraine.
- We have a small team of developers and analysts, you would be responsible for working
- with the team to oversee the smooth running of the data pipeline, and to supervise and
- contribute to new developments.
- Support our team with the smooth running of our data pipeline
- Introduce new features and capabilities for the data pipeline and data repositories
- Ensure data quality and code quality is maintained (and improved where needed)
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use
- Collaborate with data team and analysts
- Work with the company owner to prioritise improvements
- Hosting AWS (with services moving from Heroku)
- SQL database Postgres 9.6-11
- NoSQL database Elasticsearch v5 & v2
- Code language Python 2.7/3
- Web framework Django
Skills and qualifications
- Excellent Python development skills, with good experience of working on data led projects
- Excellent knowledge of AWS services and SQL data stores.
- Is a plus: Good knowledge of Elastic Search, including indexing and optimisation